Humble beginnings

Welcome, one and all, to my humble blog. I have been in the Warhammer Hobby for the best part of 25 years and have seen the game and models change a lot during that time. While there is no denying that Games Workshop has revolutionized the technology of miniature-making, I remain nostalgic for the aesthetic of citadel miniatures of time past.



This blog was intended to show the progress I have made in collecting and painting citadel miniatures from the 1980's and 1990's. While I will no doubt post pictures of more modern Warhammer Fantasy armies that I have been working on, the goal will be to chronicle the progress I'm making in bringing to life miniatures that have long been out of production. I hope that you will enjoy what you see and invite any and all comments on my work.


Comments