Slippery steeds of slaanesh

The latest addition to my Realms of Chaos, Slaanesh contingent is this unit of steeds of slaanesh. Originally ridden by chaos renegades, this group of misfits has ditched their masters and decided to go to war on their own account. At first, I was thinking of adding some of the new plastic daemonette riders to them (*heresy*), but I ultimately decided against it. These slithery bastards are going to be joining my fiends and daemonettes to wreak havoc on weak-willed mortal prey. 





After losing out a couple of times to other bidders online, I was lucky enough to pick them up from Will at NOVAOSGROT 2018 earlier this year at a very sensible price. The large areas gave me an opportunity to use the airbrush together with a series of glazes. I've had the airbrush for about two and a half years now and I'm starting to get the hang of it.


Here they are with their friends. This is the daemon contingent of the army thus far. You can see my warriors here if you like.


I have to say that the painting mojo has been dithering of late, so it's satisfying to see the group photo. I'm probably going to change it up and paint a little undead next, just to keep things interesting.


Until next time, happy painting!

Comments

  1. Very nice paintjobs. Pale and Slaaneshi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice Anthony. I was thinking the same thing, some undead as a quick reward to restore the mojo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sean. I'm really struggling for motivation. I batch 'cleaned' mold-lines on a bunch of models for the next OWAC and that did me in

      Delete

Post a Comment