Squig Gobbla

I'm not usually a Forgeworld kinda guy, but I saw a guy on bartertown getting rid of some night goblin stuff from Forgeworld, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to add this beauty to my night goblin army. 





I love the dynamic look of the model, even if the night goblins are quite 'modern' in appearance compared to the rest of my army. Not sure what I'm going to use him as (the army is multi-based for Kings of War, even though I cannot remember the last time I played a game ...), but if you have any suggestions let me know.

Here is a picture of the whole army as it currently stands:

I will be taking part in the Old World Army Challenge II as of January, in which I am painting (surprise, surprise) even more greenskins. This challenge (which has a whopping 39 participants from around the world) will involve the painting of a 1000 point army within 6 months. Any third or fourth edition Warhammer fantasy army is allowed, and there is quite a spread. I would highly recommend visiting and following the OWAC blog, although I will also post pictures on this blog for those interested in following my progress here. 

Until next time, happy painting!

Comments

  1. Looks awesome! And I need to get back to patrolling bartertown 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ‘deals’ are few and far between. But it’s a dangerous place if you have cash on hand 😬

      Delete
  2. I have never seen this model before. Interesting. Good luck with the OWAC II.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank Sean. It’s a neat model even though it’s resin and the Forgeworld goblins don’t really match the Kev Adams style. But the gigantic squid more than makes up for it. :) Good luck to you as well

      Delete

Post a Comment