OWAC II Month 1 - Of Crossbows and Chariots (234.5 pts)

Here's the January installment for my Old World Army Challenge entry. Enjoy!

Well, here we are at month's end of OWAC II, and I've managed to paint up some Orc Arrer boyz (with crossbows) and a couple of goblin chariots. I just love these particular orc sculpts and, since this will be a detachment of an existing army, I've kept a consistent color scheme of muted earthy tones with orange as the spot color.

Poky Git's crossbow orcs (126.5 pts)
Why 11 orcs rather than 10? Why not?


Backing up this fine firing squad are 2 goblin chariots. I was advised by better generals than myself that these guys should be run in units of two (like I ever game ...). And it just so happened that I recently acquired 2 of these chariots. Perfect!



2 goblin chariots (108 pts) 






And here they are with the two that I have that are already painted

Not sure what I'm going to paint for February, since I have quite a busy month coming up. I'd hate to be the first in the challenge to utter the 'M' word. Then again, perhaps better army selection for the painting challenge would have been the smart thing to do ...

Comments