Lahmian vampires

At present, I have been pottering away on greenskins both for Warhammer fantasy and for 40k. I think that I have found a recipe that I like for green skin but, as a result of applying to so many models, I am getting quite burnt out by painting so many of the green buggers.

I’ve decided to interject my long-burn greenskin projects with some more fun (and, more importantly, varied) painting projects. This is one such project, which has been sitting in my pile of shame for quite a few months

I was quite bummed when GW eliminated the bloodlines. However, prior to these models I had not yet painted any Lahmian or Necrarch vampires. Time to change that!


Both of these models are, i’m guessing, the same model on foot and mounted. I believe that GW had made foot/mounted combo blisters for each of the bloodlines. I quite like how they turned out. 

 

Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Until next time, happy painting!

Comments

  1. That Green is LLLUUUSSSHHH...love it alot! Fantastically good work my friend. I've had that horse head for years and couldn't figure out where it came from! lol ...mine will be used for a Bretonnian wizard eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome vampires, the nmm golds are perfect. Your blue pale skin is so cool, hope I could get that tone trying to paint pale skins.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment