Blood angels vehicles

Well, it’s been a minute since I updated this blog, and I have a few pictures that I need to add. The first are for my 2nd edition 40k blood angels army. I’m not much of a marine player, but I need an army for my orks to play against. I had already painted a bunch of terminators in a blood angels scheme for Space Hulk, and so I expanded into a full army using the same scheme.
I needed a librarian/psycher for the army, and figured that the older Mortarion model looked the part. I actually love the newer version by GW ... if it wasn't twice the size of a regular marine. So older model it was Next the dreadnought. I still have to work on a custom base for this guy, but I haven't started playing with this army yet so I still have time. I quite like how it turned out actually.
I was also lucky to find a jetbike for a reasonable price, after some hunting. I needed some mobile support for the Space Marines, given that their Ork adversaries are loaded with fast moving vehicles.
Until next time, which hopefully won't be long. Happy painting!

Comments