Some more Forest Goblins

The forest goblin army is coming along, albeit slowly. These Kev Adam sculpts are brilliant although the detail is endless. Looking back through the blog, I see that I started this army about 3 years ago. I'm quite proud of how its come along, and it is finally taking the 'horde' shape that I always envisioned.
This is what 20 (!) spider riders looks like:
I'm not sure how effective they are in battle, but then again I don't consider myself a gamer and so it makes little difference to me 😁. They do look cool, though
As part of the army, I also painted another couple of arachnids. This furry bugger was too large for his base, so I had him standing on a tree branch from one of the newer kits
These two big fellas will be mounted by some more of the Kev Adam's forest goblins, which are currently being painted separately.
 Hope you enjoyed. Until next time, happy painting!

Comments