Beastmen reinforcements for the Blue Serpent Clan

I've slowly been adding to the beastmen army I started for the Old World Army Challenge,called the Blue Serpent Clan. This was designed as a non-warrior chaos army composed of beastmen and chaos thugs. Here are some of the recruits since the army's inception.

First is the hideous jabberwock. What can I say except that I absolutely love this model.

Next are a few foot troops. The freehand work on the shields is not the greatest, but it will do.
This is a fan-commissioned war altar, designed by Tim Prow I believe.Painted to match the Blue Serpent color scheme.
I had planned to add more to this army during the Crown of Command 2 challenge. However, my heart was not fully in it, due to other life priorities, and I joined the field of bones after a few months. I did paint up a unit of ungors and a couple of beastmen units, so all was not in vain. I will post pictures soon. Until them, happy painting!

Comments