









This project has been in the works for a while. I believe that it was first conceptualized when the Arachnarok spider was first released, which has got to be about 13-14 years ago now!
I only started working on it about 5 years ago, though(!), which is about the time that I purchased the smaller, metal spider. I can’t remember the manufacturer, but I bought it at a bring and sell type event. I thought that the spiders would fit in well with my forest goblins.
It’s pretty satisfying to see the project finally come together, and they make good centerpieces for a forest goblin army. As goblin generals know, it’s good to have models that add some height to an army of weedy foot troops.
Not sure if I will end up using them in war games, but I am primarily a painter and collector so that is not so much of a concern for me
Until next time, happy painting!
Comments
Post a Comment