OWAC II Wrap-Up Post and pictures of the completed army

So this post reflects my last month of models submitted for the OWACII. It is, err, a few months delayed since the last month of the challenge was actually June (6 months ago). 
*insert excuse about being busy, forgetting etc. etc. *

This is a beautiful model from knightmare-miniatures, and I am using it as a counts-as organ gun with 3 goblin crew. 




Next, I'm including pictures of my completed army, that is, the army I completed for the Old World Army Challenge II. I won't lie, it was tough to paint all these greenskins, although I have only myself to blame for making that choice. 

I present to you, Rifgit Snapjaw's marauding horde of greenskins:



The army is composed of the following:

Organ gun ...... 102.5 points
10 Gobbo Wulf(spider)boyz ..... 110 points
Orc Man Mangler ..... 93 points
3 Trolls .... 220 points
10 Big 'Uns ... 95 points
Rifgit's Guard. 5 Snortas .... 135 points
11 Arrer Boyz with crossbows .... 126.5 points
2 goblin chariots .... 108 points
Orc Stone Thrower .... 42.5 points
5 Snotling Bases .... 125 points

Total: 1157.5 points
Nothing makes me happier than having my points total contain a numeric fraction. I feel like that alone wins Oldhammer



So where is the big man himself, you may ask? Here he is. He was busy leading the raid of a local empire town,  so he couldn't make it for the picture.






So what's on the table next? Well, I'm not painting more green skin - I can confidently tell you that much! I've gotten into some cool kickstarters (The Others, Rising Sun), so I may take a crack at those before continuing on the greenskins. Next in line for my greenskin army is a forest goblin contingent (60 forest goblins, 20 forest goblin spiders, giant spiders and araknarok's galore etc.)






Until next time, happy painting amigos!

Comments

  1. You really balled out on these dawg! 👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I still struggle with taking good army pictures. You need to teach me, Sensei !

      Delete

Post a Comment