More face paint please

Hello fellow wargamers. Quick one for you today: savage orcs. As you know, these models have undergone quite a few renditions by GW over the years, but this ‘version’ is the one that embodies my favorite era of Warhammer. I like the models’ proportions and movement. I have tried to emulate war paint, using a cool blue color mainly over the face. It works with the green I've chosen, and ties them to my forest goblins

Enough rambling - here they are (and stay ye safe)

20 savage orcs with clubs. I won’t lie, they were quite a slog to paint



10 savage orc boar boyz. Haven’t played 4th or 5th in a very long time, but I do remember that these guys were especially scary on the charge

Comments

  1. Very cool! Makes me want to paint more for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Been a life-long goal for me to paint a 4th ed. Orc and Goblin army. I’ve been chipping away at it, slowly, for the past few years while doing other projects in between in order to keep my sanity intact ;)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love them! Excellent work man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy! Just painted the banners on the units - will try to get some pics soon

      Delete

Post a Comment