Freebooterz and friends


Since I've already got two orc and goblin armies for Warhammer fantasy and sparse to no painting time or motivation, it wouldn't make much sense to start collecting an ork army for 40k. And yet, here we are ... 

Ork Goff Rockers. They put the 'fluff' in fluffhammer

Now in the decades that I have been collecting Citadel miniatures and building army lists, I have never really become good at gaming. However, the one thing that I do know is that every army should revolve around one or two, solid, core fighting units. And yet, here we are ...


I'm not even sure the Goff Rockers ever actually had any official rules or points attributed to them. However, they clock in at a Coolness factor of 32,000. So really, who cares 


Ork Trophy Spoils, Paul Bonner, 1989
Freebooterz, on the other hand, had a whole rulebook dedicated to them. Yes, it's sitting on my shelf, unread and neglected. But I did get some of the models painted and based. I have a bunch more assembled and primed, but the painting mojo is very week at the moment


Until next time, stay safe and happy painting!

Comments