Every cloud ...

Well, I'm still reeling from the shock that the Old World and Warhammer as we knew it is dead. My tabletop gaming has pretty much come to a screeching halt, and my group has moved on to Kings of War (which I may well do in the future, too).



However, every cloud has a silver lining and this has allowed me to focus a lot more on my painting. Having a busy job and a 1-year-old child doesn't leave me with much free time, so I'm almost glad that I have focused my efforts on the hobby side of things.

One thing I have been meaning to work on is some hounds for my chaos warriors army. I was lucky enough to pick up these lot from ebay a few months ago:


I really enjoy the character of these old models, and it is surprising to see how many drastically different iterations the Flesh Hounds have undergone throughout the ages. Here are some painted examples for those who are unfamiliar with the models (these are not mine):

Flesh hounds from the interwebz

I'm still unsure what color scheme to go with, but this is a picture of my current chaos warriors army as it stands. Not much oldhammer in there yet, but I'm getting there.





How has the destruction of the Old World affected you? Are you rolling with Age of Sigmar or have you switched games systems?





Comments