Night goblins

Another post detailing my ode to 4th edition Kev Adams Orcs and Goblins.

Last month, I posted a picture of my forest goblin collection, which is still very much a work in progress. Here, I present you with my night goblins. I painted the first of these guys about three and a half years ago (great thing about a blog is that you can keep track of these things). I originally based them on multibases (a la Kings of War), although I have not really gotten into the game and I have therefore rebased them onto individual bases. I would really like to play a game or two of 5th edition with all of my goblins some day.

I will let the pictures do all of the talking. Enjoy

20 night goblin archers

20 night goblin spearmen

35 night goblins with a mix of weapons
Netters and clubbers led by Skagrott the Loonking. No AoS here, I just think that it is a fantastic model 


Skarsnik and Gobbla


5 hoppers (working on another 8 of these)


Doom diver
wouldn't be a night goblin army without shamans ...


... and fanatics hopped up on mushrooms



Comments