Khorne daemons


Well, I've been doing a lot of painting lately but haven't felt the desire to photograph miniatures. I did something about that a few days ago and, as a result, I have large backlog of pictures of things I've been working on. 

I'll start with this large fellow: Krull, Servile Lord of Dis. It's a resin model from Mierce Miniatures, which I purchased when they had one of their kickstarters. Lovely model, and even though I am not a fan of resin minis, I cannot imagine what this thing would weigh (and cost) if it was made of lead. I touched the model up a few days ago before photographing him, adding a blood recipe I learned from Third Eye Nuke studios

what did you say about my mom?




Next up, an old Khorne bloodthirster. I quite like this model, especially the bull's head. I have not been overly enthused with the new plastic kit from Games Workshop (it is a little 'too much')



I simply love the first iteration of khorne's flesh hounds, shown below.

who's a good doggy?
This is a converted model, based on the old Scyla Anfigrimm (sp?) with an old daemon prince head. May use it as a chaos spawn. As you could tell, I had quite some fun with the blood effects on this one.



Until next time, happy painting!

Comments

  1. Very nice Anthony! What are you using for your back drop? I have been unable to find a good piece of velvet to get a true black background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sean, it is indeed like black velvet fabric with a velcro attachment on top. It came with the light box I bought a few years ago on Amazon. I could give you the link, if you're interested, but not sure you want to buy the whole setup just for the backdrop...

      Delete

Post a Comment