Jabber-whatty?

Hello all - been a little quiet on the social media front lately as I've been pottering away at painting my Heroquest set. This is a model that I picked up at a local convention. It's a jabberwock that is, remarkably, still available from Iron Wind Metals for a very reasonable price. 


 He sat primed in the cabinet for a while, since I really couldn't decide on a color scheme. As with these things, I finally decided to just put 'some' color on him (via airbrush), and see where it took me. I'm quite pleased with how the colors turned out.  


Such a classic mini, I'm really happy to have him as part of my collection.


Next post will probably be the painted set of Heroquest minis. Until next time, happy painting!

Comments

  1. A classic Jabberwock! Original Ral Partha?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are correct. Now available through Iron Wind

      Delete

Post a Comment