Ye Olde Orc Crossbows

What's not to love about beautifully painted individual models? Like many in our hobby, as a young lad I used to gaze in disbelief at the hallowed 'Eavy Metal pages in White Dwarf

Decades of painting later, I can now churn out pretty neat single models. Of course we have lots of tools that weren't available back then, and that can get you pretty far in a short amount of time. But I will probably never be one who spends days (weeks? months?) painting a single model. I don't have the attention span, the time or the willpower to do that. What I am is a painter of units. 

And here is one such unit that I have recently completed. Ye Olde Orc Crossbows. They are really awesome models, and I have completed 10 more for a total of 20 models in the unit. They ain't no Mike McVey paint job, but they don't need to be either when seen as a coherent(?) mob on the tabletop.




 Until next time, happy painting.

Comments

  1. Great to see these models painted up! Quite a vicious looking unit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are lovely models aren’t they. I don’t have a clue how they fare in battle, I just like looking at them :)

      Delete

Post a Comment