Army-wide picture and savage orcs

Well, i must admit that while I have not updated this blog i'm a few weeks, I have been far from idle. I have been systematically working on the green tide that is my night goblin army and friends. I have not updated the blog since I really dislike taking pictures (is it just me??). I get caught up in trying to get the settings and picture right, and find out that I could have been spending that time painting instead! Anyhow, here is the army. I will upload pics and commentary of each unit in the coming weeks

I've always wanted to paint savage orcs with war paint, so here they are. I'm quite pleased with how they turned out. I remember shaking in my boots when I faced the savage orc boar boyz in 5th ed, so I wanted to do the paint jobs justice. Got another 5 of these guys to do, plus mounted shaman





Comments

  1. Good stuff Anthony. I haven't laid out the pics you sent me yet, but I think they are good. Photography can be time consuming, but worth it when you get it right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment