Lead off track

Well, I was just bragging the other day about how my 100% painted challenge had made me a little more self-disciplined in my purchases. Then this happened...

I've always had a soft spot for the really old orc and goblin cavalry. You know, the ones with the metal wolves and boars. Unfortunately they sell for an arm and a leg each, and I prefer not to buy single models anyway - too much hassle. I'm not a fan of the Oldhammer Trading group on facebook, but that doesn't stop me from checking it occasionally. I stumbled across a listing for an entire army of these guys. I thought for about a half of a split second that I shouldn't succumb to temptation (think of the paint numbers, man!) especially since the models would have to be stripped and repainted. All 88 of them! But this time temptation got the better of me. All the way from Belgium (and weighing in at well over 3kg), here they are:




RRD5 - Ruglud's Armored Orcs

goblin cav

RR18 - Eeza Ugezod's Mother Crushers

orc cav

Eeza Uzegod, before he jumps into the paint stripper bath




[I'm still excited about them so I'm putting off recalculating my paint numbers for now...]

Comments