Death Company

 

The blood angels are coming along nicely. Here is a shot of a Death Company unit I finished recently. They are the old plastic RBT01 models, which I got second hand and restored.

They are not optimally armed, I’m sure, but I like the way the painting turned out. I got lots of freehand on these guys, on the right shoulder and left knee (which you cannot see that well in this picture).

The bases are from necromunda, and match the rest of the basing for this army. Next up for the blood angels is a dreadnought …


Comments

  1. Damn sinister death squad!
    Looking forward to see the dreadnought 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Just sprayed it red, so early days :)

      Delete
    2. Not going anywhere so waiting to see the result 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment